Implementing the Omron CX Server DDE and Excel

gclshortt

Here is a post that will assist in implementing the Omron CX Server DDE.

Utilizing the CX Server DDE Manager will allow us to provide a link to the information in the Omron PLC. This link can be placed on an Excel spreadsheet. Charts, graphs, etc. can be made from the data. We will create links on an excel spread sheet from a CQM1H and a CP1L PLC. The information will then be displayed as a bar graph comparing the first ten memory areas.

Tutorial ...

Omron-CX-Server-DDE-19-min.png

Tutorial ...

Watch on YouTube: Implementing the Omron CX Server DDE and Excel

Let me know what you think.
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

Similar Topics

I have put together a post to read memory areas from the Omron PLC using VBA. This is a serial communication using (Sysmac Way) Host Link...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project where I need to use a CLX to communicate with a 3rd party device that exchanges data via XML formatted commands and HTTP...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am working on designing a new HMI interface using InTouch. Now I want to implement an easter egg but it's becoming quite arduous...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For the sake of organization and consistency would it make sense to group devices found in the unit's control panel (E-stop/safety...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an application where I need to implement an override of a temperature trip. Essentially, this is a distillation column, but when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom