issue after firmware installation

rehmatalam

Ok let me explain you in detail
We flashed the RTlinux firmware provided by the wago.us support
We installed a fresh installation
We had a AMS application designed in Delphi which does all the alarm monitoring on a pc with windows xp installed.
It has codesys installed with opc server and client on the same machine
Or ams application can connect with the ipc but not activating the opc server
We tried connecting the ipc with rs232 but the ethernet settings shows device identification failed
Our wago device is not identified . we have the previous compiled project with us.
Can you please help me on this
Check the image it shows nit supported device our wago ipc is at 192.168.0.202 ip
Device wago ipc 758 870

IMG-20151025-WA0027.jpg