fadi.....

Welcome,
Firstly, there is no need to ask the same question multiple times it will not get answered any quicker.
You are not supplying much information, however if you are using the encoder to operate equipment at given points of a revolution then you could use an Omron cam positioner something like H8PS-8BFP this will give you direct switching to either equipment or PLC inputs.

Steve

what info did you need bro?????
i am using encoder in cigarette packaging machine with out cam positioner how do i program encoder to detect the position of motor and control plc out at specific position......

It is just a plain old incremental encoder.
1) Feed its output to an encoder module.
2) Scale whatever your encoder count is to some nominal value for position.
3) Use your scaled position value for whatever you need.
4) Reset the position once per revolution based on a hard, precision, limit switch or the encoder's Z channel.

5) Try another approach, as this one may or may not work depending on the cycle time (speed) of the system, PLC, your program.

Honestly, this is one of those questions, if you have to ask, you aren't qualified to do it.

how can you say that?..... i am qualified graduate engineer but yes not have enough practical experience on PLC need some guide ..
if you can give me sample program in ladder logic then it will much helpful for me...

Back
Top Bottom