OT: Vehicle mounted generator protection

kallileo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Sorry for the off topic.
I have a small 3-phase 230/400VAC generator mounted on a vehicle and supplying power only to equipment installed on the vehicle itself.
As far I understand the correct to protect the user from electrocution is to bond the earth and neutral of the generator to vehicle chassis and then installing an RCD after the bonding point and just before the main circuit breaker.

Anyone have experience with this?

Similar Topics

We like to know the speed of a vehicle, it‘s a normal car. Two photoelectric sensors (mounted only 1 meter distance from each other) are connected...
Replies
Views
I am looking for recommendations on vehicle presence sensors for a load-out system. The vehicle will be either a semi [tractor/trailer] or a rail...
Replies
Views
Gentlemen, Newbie here...but an EE too so I can speak bit, byte and flux. I have been researching various manufacturers of AC drives. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got assignment from my boss to develop AGV system using PLC programming. After surf by internet, I got info that i need to have ...
Replies
Views
OK here is status report of electric vehicle project. 1. Have the vehicle to be adapted. Have 91 Izuzu and 56 Chev pickup. 2. Thinking of doing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom