Alarm Acknowledgement

Hello World,

I have created few alarms in discrete alarms and simulate by Push button. I need to acknowledge those alarms using another pushbutton.

I use the function, setbitintag and resetbitintag in events under click and in activate I shown the tag showsystemalarm.

Setbitintag works - I get alarms, when I click the test pushbutton.

But, Resetbitintag not works - Alarms still not cleared, when I click the Ack button.

Can anyone suggest me a idea.

BR,
Aravind

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've recently taken some Wonderware (Archestra/InTouch) training and it really helped to understand how they envision development...
Replies
Views
Hey folks! I'm having a time using WiccFlex 2008 SP1 HF2 to set up alarms. My issue is acknowledgement of the alarm. I get the small alarm icon...
Replies
Views
I am currently developing an control system that will include five PanelView 1500 Plus terminals. All of the PanelViews will be running the same...
Replies
Views
I'm experiencing a small problem with acknowledging alarms on a PV+ 1000 (3.20.02.42) and RSVIew Studio ME. I have an alarm list and an alarm...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom