Ultra 3000 Step / Direction Mode position error

wnkook

Hello,

I was wandering what parameter I can adjust the in position tolerance in step & direction mode.

So far it looks like it can just be done with tuning the drive.

Don;t see anywhere in Ultraware to adjust this register.

This is my first step / direction job and I'm used to my servo systems automatically adjusting until they are in the in position window set-up in the drive.

Currently this is my only unkown left on the project. Will be calling AB tomorrow since my rep tech support is at annual training. But it might be too late. Have a customer in at 8am Est. and the accuracy I've seen with the system is +/- .030" Which is acceptable if it's overall but I have .010 from a blade at the moment and it's pushing me past the tolerance.