Programmer

rafram

Hello,

I'm looking for a freelance programmer good with Siemens PLCs, specifically S7-200. Within Chicago area hopefully. Have a small project that needs fixing. Please reply for more info.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm looking for a freelance programmer good with Siemens PLCs, specifically S7-200. Within Chicago area hopefully. Have a small project that needs fixing. Please reply for more info.

Thanks.

They are easy to work on (most of the time) for a small change/issue have you tried yourself ?

If you dont get anyone to chime in for the job your local Siemens rep should know someone close

Our local only sells in the south

Siemens Process Industries and Drives
16750 Chicago Avenue
Lansing, IL 60438-1112 United States
phone: 1-800-241-4453

Siemens Process Industries and Drives
1401 Madeline Lane
Elgin, IL 60124 United States
phone: 1-800-241-4453