Commands for control over operation of servo motor

I am working on a project to control servo motor through servo drive and Omron CP1E N30 PLC . It was previously programmed by someone and now we want to build a user interface to give position and speed using Pulse output method. From reading the user manual ,i understand that Sped is used for jogging mode and PLS2 for trapezoidal move.
I am new to PLC domain ,and am not familiar with commands needed to control the operation from a host computer.
i have explored a few topics in internet but nowhere i found anything about commands . for example ,to enable servo the bit connected to address must be set to 1 is't it. So like 'SB1' stands for set bit to 1 in motion controllers , i assume there are commands in PLC too. please consider my question even if its foolish asking silly questions to professionals out there.