Programmers needed

RoTaTech

I have a customer looking for available Fanuc, Kuka, or ABB programmers and PLC (mostly Rockwell) at the moment. Jobs are at Comau, Tesla, GM, and a few others.

Most projects are in Michigan, but there are projects in Mexico as well. There are projects throughout North America.

Send me a private message with your name and I will pass it along to him. If you are comfortable sending a CV or résumé, do that as well.

I have a customer looking for available Fanuc, Kuka, or ABB programmers and PLC (mostly Rockwell) at the moment. Jobs are at Comau, Tesla, GM, and a few others.

Most projects are in Michigan, but there are projects in Mexico as well. There are projects throughout North America.

Send me a private message with your name and I will pass it along to him. If you are comfortable sending a CV or résumé, do that as well.

Comau needs Fanuc and Kuka support?

This reminds me of when I used to do service work at an Eaton plant on Rockwell PLC's. There wasn't an Eaton or Cutler-Hammer product in the place. They couldn't afford downtime, but expected that their customers could...