Relative humidity value by a temperature thermocouple

BiteByteButes

Hello,
Has anyone developed the relative humidity value by a temperature thermocouple?
I also have pressure values. I have seen some formulas to get the humidity value by temperature value, but is complex. :confused:

For any usable humidity value, you need wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures. Why bother?

A decent generic Relative Humidity / Temperature transmitter can be had for about $150 US. I'd just do that.

Yes, I know that. There is already the thermocouple in place. And we are in a critical situation of 180°C and 6 bar pressure. I have the formulas to work with wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures. Just wanted to see if there was something easier. Thank's.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a question in my mind. I am working on bag-filling process. Now i have a motor that brings goods and a loadcell. My...
Replies
Views
In my FTView SE project I have a faceplate that have a button. By clicking at this button, the faceplate enlarges showing other options. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC Experts, I want to do a logic where in an analog value will be captured per second or in any time possible and move that value into a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Omron 3G3MX2-AB004-V1 Inverter (VSD) connected via EtherCAT that I need to reference (home) and also perform a relative...
Replies
Views
We received a new machine a couple of months ago, with a Panelview Plus 1250. The application was developed in Factory Talk View, but I only have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom