Flaking Mill Identification

Edmhydraulics

Hey everyone, I wonder if anyone here can help me identify who made this Flaking Mill for Cereals and Grains. I have a hydraulic schematic on it but there is no manufacturer. The hydraulic valves are all Rexroth so I am presuming this thing might have come out of Europe.

The customer bought it and then discovered that someone ripped all of the electronic guts out of it, which by the look of the wiring is not such a bad thing. They want a quote on redoing the control system, which really shouldn't be too hard.

I am going to quote it fast and loose but I want to have an idea of how the machine is suppose to run from the manufacturer if I can identify it.

Have a look and let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Edm

IMG_0287.jpg

No its a Flaking Mill and is used to break down grains to either open them up or squish them so the oils can be extracted.

Thanks for the input thoughto_O