AB-Factory Talk-Language Switching

Latha hema

Hi all,
I have an issue with HMI language switching concept.My scope is to simply switching between English and Spanish in HMI screen.I exported and imported text files for language switching configuration.

I have no issues with English language switching but for Spanish i am getting question mark symbols for that tabs i created,however for in build tab(Like date,time) its working properly ( meant that it switch to Spanish on switching Spanish button).

Is there any other option for this?

Looking forward for suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/viewme-um004_-en-e.pdf

The manual is listed above. Here are some release notes about spanish.
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/12635/MEproj.chm::/Project/PROJECT_Product_Support.htm

"Language Switching
• Spanish (Traditional Sort) cannot be saved in the Languages field of the Properties dialog for a language switch button. To save Spanish (Traditional Sort), make the selection in the Property Panel instead of in the Properties dialog."

Hope this helps,