S7 microwin

amhd90

I started working with s7 microwin. I dont have a real PLC so I need to test my program using PLC SIM. How can I connect the both together. I tried Using set PG/PC by using MPI or TCPIP but nothing works. How can I do that.

If you mean Siemens S7-PLCSIM, the first result i get when searching for it says: "SIMATIC S7-PLCSIM simulates a controller for functional testing of user blocks and programs for S7-300 and S7-400 on the programming device/PC." So S7-200 is not supported.

If you mean Siemens S7-PLCSIM, the first result i get when searching for it says: "SIMATIC S7-PLCSIM simulates a controller for functional testing of user blocks and programs for S7-300 and S7-400 on the programming device/PC." So S7-200 is not supported.

I am taking this course on udemy.com: https://www.udemy.com/nfi-plc-online-leaning/learn/#/

And he connected them.
Anyway what to do to test easly using microwin without having a real plc ?
And how to connect Factory I/O to microwin ?