Washing Machine PLC help urgent!

Kotomba

Can someone please help me? I have a PLC program due very soon and I'm worried as I do not know how to do any of it.. I'm doing a washing machine using the program ML300 can someone please do this for me? I know I won't learn the process but this is just one project and I never have to do PLC in my life again. If someone is willing to help me please show me screenshots of the steps below. I wanna pass :c

Prewash (No water is level 1)
-Fill to level 2
-Wait 5 seconds to soak up with water
-Fill machine to level 3
-Wash 20 seconds with 5 seconds pause (repeat 3 times)
-Pump out water to level 1
Main wash
-Fill machine to level 3
-Heat washing water to 30 degrees
-Wash for 30 seconds with 5 seconds pause (repeat 3 times)
-Pump out water to level 1 again
Rinsing
-Fill machine to level 3 again
- Rinse for 30 seconds (repeat 2 times)
- Pump out water to level 2
Spin dry
-20 seconds spinning and pumping out water (repeat 2 times)
-Level 1 is met again with no level of water
-Beeping sound

HAHAHAHAHA NO.

Why would people who have careers doing PLC work want to GIVE you help if you're never gonna use a PLC agian in your life? Clearly you slacked in class, and didn't put any effort into it. Now at crunch time you just want to be bailed out. Go pay off a friend in class to do it for you. Don't waste our time.

We actually like helping THOSE WHO WANT TO LEARN and who can demonstrate a their effort put into it. Don't come here expecting a hand out. You've got a poor attitude, if you wanted to pass you would have made an effort. Good luck.

So Kotomba, by now Iā€™m guessing youā€™re thinking ā€œwhat a bunch of A-holesā€ but to be honest your request is somewhat offensive. There is a wide variety of skill sets that use this forum from those who have spent many years learning, working and training to others who are self taught but one thing we all have in common is that weā€™ve worked hard to achieve the level of knowledge that we have and youā€™re asking us to give you a free pass because you didnā€™t want to study. Is there a reason why you think you should get the benefit of our hard work without any effort on your part? The people that use this web site are good and friendly people who are proud of what we have accomplished and your request belittles what we do. Iā€™m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didnā€™t realize what you were doing and suggest that you either put some effort into ā€œyourā€ homework or be honest with yourself and your instructor and recognize that maybe whatever the class is that youā€™re in isnā€™t for you. The PLC section is a component of the class for a reason and it isnā€™t for you to judge its importance.
P.S. The sad part is that your homework is actually pretty easy. Nothing more than a few timers with some inputs and outputs. Nothing complicated.

The PLC section is a component of the class for a reason and it isnā€™t for you to judge its importance.

Indeed. If nothing else one may gain an appreciation of the difficulties and efforts of others working to implement/complete some project.