RS5000(v17) Pid control of a cooler

lottis11

Hi Guys

I have a cooler using evaps to set up PID to control the humidity. I put ugly step logic in it but although it works (+/- 4% humidity target 65%) i think i can get it a lot better.

I have only four binary points of control, 3 evaporative cooler pumps and an extraction fan. The evap fans have to stay on as the produce the recirc for the cooler. The extraction fan draws dry air from inside, not very effective vs the 3 evaps.

The humidity swings greater here in Adelaide, between 11% and 87% last month

My question is when i change to PID (which i have only set up on analogs) should i run the pumps at say

pump 1 = 100% PID output
pump 2 = >66%
pump 3 = >33%
extraction = 0%

Or is there a better way of setting them up?

Thanks Lottis