PLC Learner

shameer Khan

Hi Everyone.
I m a beginner for PLC learning.
can anybody explain me.
what is the anolog input values and how can calculate it?
Please answer me.
Thank you.....

Hi Everyone.
I m a beginner for PLC learning.
can anybody explain me.
what is the anolog input values and how can calculate it?
Please answer me.
Thank you.....

Analogue values are 0-20ma, 4-20ma or 0-10V and are typically used to give a value for a flow meter, position sensor, temperature sensor etc. etc. they are connected to a special PLC card which converts the analogue value into a number (that you choose the scaling of) that you can use in the PLC program.

Thats a very simplistic view which I presume is what you want.

IMO analog input an amount or energy that can calculate by means produce by some source.

he,he,he maybe wrong maybe right