simple ladder program for elevator

gcpatil4

I want simple logic for elevator .
m going to use four pushbuttons for four levels and four proximity sensors . that's all.
m trying this in ab plc . but m not getting it properly. plz help. I have attached what I have tried. what are the errors in it.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
What does it do, that you want it to do? (what works so far?)
What does it do, that you don't want it to do? (bugs?)
What does it not do, that you do want it to do?

whenever I press any pushbutton I want motor to run in forward or reverse direction (MF or Mr) unless proxy sensor of that floor is on.
but in my program motor is not getting latched when I press any pb.
I am new to this. I have basic info of plc and ladder programming. therefore m trying to solve such questions to increase my logic solving capability. :(