Micro Panelmate 830

Pixedd

I just got a Panelmate D830 for free but I'm wondering what software I need to edit the program ?

I didn't found a lot of information about it on the internet.

I will gradly appreciate if you can help me!

Cutler Hammer sold software called Micro D820 Panelmate that will edit or make a program for the D830 Micro Panelmate. Is there a Cutler Hammer or C-H logo on it? What PLC are you going to connect it to? I've got some info if it is Cutler Hammer and is connecting to a D50 or D300 C-H PLC. I can upload to Google Drive and PM you a link if I have what you need. Let me know. Please take pictures of any nameplate data and of the D830 Panelmate then attach them to a post here. Eaton bought out the old C-H stuff a long time ago. You might be able to search thru their site and find some info also.

Edit:
Does it look like the unit in the attached file document.zip?

Last edited:
Thank you jrwb4gbm,

I am planning to connect the D830 to a D32LT (It was already linked to it)

I heard the best software to edit program is the WinGPC can you confirm ?

Here is a picture of the PLC and the panelmate
(the Wire in the COM2) connect to the D830)
IMG_6388_zpsocryea4b.jpg

IMG_6396_zpsdff8lkix.jpg

Thank you!

I am going to upload some files to a Google Drive. It will take a few minutes. I will send you a Private Message with a download link in a while. I'm not sure if the drivers will work for the D32lt or not but it is possible.

Edit:
The WinGPC software works for the D32LT PLC.

Last edited: