Online Excel sharing via dropbox

Skiroy

I currently am trying to setup a simple system for me and my co worker to share notes easily. where I work does not have a server I can use as it is very snall company. I wanted to know if there are any Free online server option that I can not just download the excel file but be able to login in and open and save the file live. So we can each login add to,save and log out.

I'm not big on Google's spying . . .

but Google Docs is an effective way to share data, and you both can use their on-line spreadsheet and word processor to do your edits and saves.

"To the guy who stole my Microsoft Office: I'm going to catch you - you have my Word!"

Overall, +1 to Google Docs. Web-based, plus you can both edit simultaneously. The downside is that there is no offline version if you have no interwebs.

Tallyfox has a page here that, while it starts out as advertising for their own package, lists quite a few other free/paid collaboration tools. May be worth a look.