STEP 7 Standardlibrary FB61 should use other FC's

sargan26

Greetings,

the FB61 (SET_SW_S) (Switch daylight saving) uses other FC's from the standardlibrary namely:

FC 1 (AD_DT_TM), FC 3 (D_TOD_DT), FC 7 (DT_DAY), FC 12 (GE_DT), FC 23 (LT_DT),
FC 35 (SB_DT_TM), FC 18 (LE_DT)

Is there a option to let the FB use other FC's (because I use FC 1 already).

For example load the functions as FC 101 (AD_DT_TM), FC 103 (D_TOD_DT)... in the plc and let FB61 use these instead?

Kind regards,
Daniel

You could "unprotect" the protected FB61 and change the calls to FC1.

If that is not an option, I think you have to do it the other way around.
Modify your own code to not use FC1, but FC101 instead.

If you dont have SCL, the code will display as STL. You can still find the calls to FC1 and change them.

But like I said, you can also change your own code to not use FC1.

Create a project containing FB61 and the blocks it calls.
Use the rewire facility (right click on the blocks folder) and re-wire each FC. In my example I've added 100 to the block numbers. Note that in the re-wire screen the left hand column entry will appear red until you have entered another block number on the right hand column. I re-wire them one at a time. You get a message about the re-wire.

Copy the re-wired blocks to your project.

rewire.jpg