Schneider PLC: MBIT(Modify Bit) and T2R(Table toRegister)

Seyed Mohamed

Dear Gent,

Please explain working and application of the following functional block used in schneider PLC

1. MBIT-Modify Bit
2. T2R- Table to Register

Thanks.

Dear Gent,

Please explain working and application of the following functional block used in schneider PLC

1. MBIT-Modify Bit
2. T2R- Table to Register

Thanks.

Which processor ? They are legacy instructions as far as I know, so unless you are modifying a program then you won't be using them, in which case it should be fairly obvious what they are being used for.

MBIT:

The L9_MBIT procedure modifies bit locations within a data matrix - 1 bit location per scan - setting the bit(s) to 1 or clearing the bit(s) to 0.

T2R:

The L9_T2R procedure copies the bit pattern of a 16-bit Boolean sequence in a table located in %M or %MW memory, depending on the respective procedure, to a destination word located in %MW memory. It can write the bit pattern of one 16-bit Boolean sequence per scan until the bit pattern of every 16-bit Boolean sequence in the source table has been written to the destination word.

Post an example of the program if you need more help.