Mitsubishi Fx1 PLC Sequencing System HNC Question

Tomski

Hello,

I have a question on my HNC electrical and electronic engineering assesignment which has me stumped after hours of looking through PDF manuals.

"Explain the sequencing system operated by a Mitsubishi Fx1 PLC and suggest possible problems that may be caused by this?"

I know that sequencing is the order in which instructions are performed in an algorithm, the only thing i can think of is that sequencing system in a Fx1 is somehow flawed.

I just cant find any information on this, please can you help me out with this.

:geek:

Similar Topics

hi there:)i would just like to ask if anybody is familiar with the mitsubishi model fx1-32mr, it is an an old version of mitsubishi plc and im...
Replies
Views
0 -|X0|---------------------------------[MOV k0 d0]- 6 -|M8|----|T0/|----------------------------(t0 k5)- ............|--|T0...
Replies
Views
Hey! I have a transistor output FX1 14MT and I can't figure out how to wire it. (One of these...
Replies
Views
Dear all, hi to all PLC experts! I am trying to connect to proface HMI with my mitsubishi FX1s PLC but always failed to connect. the HMI manual...
Replies
Views
Dear all, hi to all PLC experts! I am trying to connect to proface HMI with my mitsubishi FX1s PLC but always failed to connect. the HMI manual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom