TCP IP Network communication

fulminator

Hello,

can you guys just show me a functional example of SysSockLibAsync?

the ftp link with examples from codesys seems broke.

Guys, sincerely, can you help me with a network library for Codesys 2.4? I've tried to search on the oscat site but they do not have the older versions, just the newer versions for codesys 3. Please help me.

Download the PDF as well as the TXT file for the newer library.
Find what you need.
Copy and paste the code to the your project/create what needs to be created and test for any differences/not supported functions due to older software and such.
It's easy if you put a little effort into it.

Download the PDF as well as the TXT file for the newer library.
Find what you need.
Copy and paste the code to the your project/create what needs to be created and test for any differences/not supported functions due to older software and such.
It's easy if you put a little effort into it.

lol. link please? you dont understand. I know how to add a library. I CAN'T FIND THE EXAMPLE NEEDED. I cant find the pdf and text you mention. That was my initial request in my first post.

Last edited:
I would suggest their forum but you've found it.
You may be able to get a direct link or an answer there.
"
useroff.gif
fulminator

• star.gif

xx.gif

oscat basic und network fur codesys 2.4

« am: Gestern um 10:01 »

Hallo alles,

I am currently working on Indralogic 1.61, which in turn is based on codesys 2.2 and (!?) codesys 2.4. I've tried to add the libraries: oscat basic 333 and oscat network 121 but they gave me some hundreds of errors (something like "FILE_FTP cannot be found"). Then I've read on the oscat presentation pdf that for codesys 2.3 I need oscat basic 321 and oscat network 110. I've been looking all over for these older libraries but I couldn't found them anywhere.

1. can someone help me with the old libraries? For codesys 2.4? I cannot upgrade the version of codesys!
2. can someone point to me to a functional TCP/IP async socket communication example?

Thank you! Ideally please answer in english, since deutch is not my native.

« Letzte Änderung: Gestern um 10:04 von fulminator »

I dont understand what is your point.
I was asking a functional example of SysSockLibAsync.

Which is not oscat networking lib
. The reason I was asking that is that on the oscat site/forum they keep only the current release which doesn't work for me, since I have codesys 2.4. Their current release is for 3.0 and I cannot find their archives. If you don't believe me, please check yourself on their site/forum.

So I've posted on the oscat forum
a) where I can find an older version of oscat_network_lib

and I've posted here
b) how to use SysSockLibAsync.lib (a functional example) WHICH IS NOT OSCAT libs.

The reason I did that is to choose the best answer and to keep the forums clean: a) an oscat question on oscat forum, b) a general PLC question on plctalk.net.Thank you for time. Please consider to stop this conversation. For non-troller people, AGAIN, please help me:

1. docs/example on TCP/IP communication using SysSockLibAsync.lib (and where to download additional libraries if needed, but without using oscat network lib which doesn't suit for me)

and that's it. My question of older versions of oscat remains on the oscat forum. Thank you all!

Last edited: