Wonderware 2012 r2 .lic ?

efe43

I need intouch v11.1 lic.
or i have intouch 9.5 digerati lic . how can i include new version to 9.5
lic? thank you ?

Would it perhaps be easier to ask your Wonderware supplier this question ?

I don't use Wonderware but would expect that here will be a cost attached to an upgrade unless you have a maintenance agreement in place.

I need intouch v11.1 lic.
or i have intouch 9.5 digerati lic . how can i include new version to 9.5
lic? thank you ?

I don't really understand the question, but I do know that you can't run an application developed with the new version under the older version's license. Nor can you convert an InTouch application to an older version.

Similar Topics

Looking for a copy of runtime license for these versions, will purchase if possible- I have the development software for wonderware purchased...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled Wonderware 2020 and all the related components, rebooted, and then tried to install InTouch 2012, but it won't proceed...
Replies
Views
We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Can any one shar a compatability matrix for WW 2012 shoing newer OS what is the highest version of MS Server that this support or are we better...
Replies
Views
Greetings I am having a problem with a 10 character tagname limit in Wonderware 2012 R2. I imported a graphic. The tags are set as placeholders...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom