Does anyone use the Buy/Sell Used PLC's

Edmhydraulics

Hey all, just wondering does anyone use the Buy/Sell Used PLC's area on this website, I would think that there would be brisk business in this area, but its empty. Just wondering because I have a full rack of PLC5 stuff that is taking up space, DC In/Out, 115AC In/Out, Analog in, Analog Out, processor and rack.

Thanks.

Edm

Edmhydraulics,

We buy from a company in California.
I have dealt with them since 1995 and have had no issues with them.
they stand behind what they sell.

I'm not sure if I can mention their name

regards,
james

I would think that there would be brisk business in this area, but its empty.

I have bought a couple things but yes Phil does not get a lot of traffic selling on there... it would be nice to have a notice/email when someone is selling on it or a flashing light :)

For others that are wondering its here http://www.plcs.net/cgibin/auction/auction.cgi?category=***********

I buy and sell (new and used) but the odds are the parts you are selling are not worth shipping down here unless its a Ethernet CPU, you should try selling them on ebay, I sell a lot to CA but most of the stuff is smaller and lighter

James, I sell a lot to Santa Clara is that who you are buying from?