PowerFlex 40 with a 22-COMM-E card

Rob S.

I have a customer that wants me to develop a speed ramping system with 3 motors. I will have one motor as the master and the other two will be slaves.
Using the 22-COMM-E , I can read and write , and be able access all the data needed , like setpoint freqency , actual freqency , actual current , etc. , correct ?

Thanks and have a great day.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , This morning we had a overreaction by our maintenance group. They replaced a bunch of 22-COMM -E cards , without setting IP...
Replies
Views
I have a comm-e card installed in a powerflex 700 and I can view all parameters within studio 5000 (compactlogix) no problem but how do I access...
Replies
Views
I have 3 new PowerFlex 7000 VFD's. Rockwell was out to do some checking before startup. These are part of a larger electrical project. I gave the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new here. I have 16 Powerflex 40’s that I am converting from DeviceNET to Ethernet. I changed all of the Comm modules to 22-COMM-E and...
Replies
Views
I've been talking with PowerFlex 525 Drives using the Comm C module with a non rockwell controller without any issues. I went ahead and loaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom