Updating deployed Wonderware Application

JCTECH

I have a deployed galaxy at a customers warehouse and have made changed to it on my local computer. when i go to site i want to update the galaxy. the only way i know how to do this as of now is to delete the existing galaxy and recreate it from a the most recent backup galaxy .cab. Is there a simpler way to deploy the changes made such as the repository or something? I'm not sure where the actual executable program lives on my computer. \

Similar Topics

Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to properly update the "icons" on my Panelview 900 (AB 2711-T9C9). I think maybe I'm having a fundamental...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am dealing with something annoying and excruciatingly basic that I am just ready to cry. I have updated some alarm messages in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom