Setting up a CS1W-MAD44 ANALOG CARD

Patch102860

Need some guidance and even a sample program to set my analog card to work with a CS1G-CPU42H PLC

Trying to understand my analog out and would like to create a sample program so I could use a meter on the output of the card to see different voltages when certain bits are high for example:

210.00 = 1v
210.01 = 2v
210.09 = 10V

The card Machine no is set to 0 and the unit no is set to 2 so if I read the manual correct m=D20200 and the CIO = 2200???

The Machine / Unit number is used setting the two rotary switches on the front of the module.
The left rotary should be marked 10^1 right marked 10^0.
Acceptable Unit numbers for the module would 0 - 95.
If the switches are set left 0 right 2, you have the correct DM address but the CIO address would be 2020.

You can find addressing and setup information in the W345 manual.

Hope this will help.

In the I/O table and unit setup I found the parameter settings for the card from here I enabled Output 1 set the signal Range 0-10V enabled conversion and set it to conversion begun but I am not sure about the set value area instruction states it can be a Min-32768 to 32767

Any Idea?

It appears you may have set the card yo -10V to +10V - it should be set at 0-10V.

Thank You all for your help.

I have a working program at this point. The I/O table and unit setup was the key....I found out that the value of 4000 would equal 10V. I / 4000 by 10 so that 400=1 volt 800=2 volt 1200= 3 volts etc. I put those values in a DM and now with a mov statement I can call the voltage I want output.......

Again Thank you everyone :)