Marathon LeTourneau manual

ehdwuld

E
Hello
I work at a Lumber Mill and we have this ancient "hand-me-down" four-wheel lift from another mill.
and while we did get the manuals for it some pages are missing.

if anyone has page 7-45/7-46, the "handy dandy" 18-step troubleshooting chart for the solid-state electronics, it would be it would be so nice to have

thank you so much

That will be hard to come by.

Komatsu in Peoria, IL was probably the manufacturer. After a period of time, it was WABCO (Westinghouse Air brake Co), Dresser, Komatsu-dresser, and others. I worked with guys there that had be with 5 different companies in less then 20 years.

LeTorneau went one direction, marathon another, dresser was owned by American standard, the toilet people, so we'll just drop that one.

Try calling Komatsu and ask for "Training", they might be able to dig something out or direct you in the right direction. Directly asking for the Service Department probably will dead end in a minute.

best regards......casey