Mitsubishi Timer status bit

elfrider

I'm after finding out what the Mitsubishi equivalent of the .TT bit in an Allen-Bradley PLC is (i.e T4:0.TT or Timer1.TT).

If using a Mitsubishi type timer, say T0, we can use TS0 and TN0 but is there a Tx0 that is set when the timer is actually timing? How about with an IEC style timer?

Up till now I've had to either duplicate the logic in front of the timer AND NOT TSx (timer conditions true but timer not done) or use a Timer Value > 0 AND Timer Value < Timer Preset. Either way seems very long winded compared to how it is done in Logix 500/5000.

Can't you just put an 'M' relay in parallel with the timer coil (on when it's timing, off when it's not)

If the rung conditions remained true after the timer has finished timing this M coil would stay on which wouldn't be the same as 'timer timing'. I'm pretty sure this functionality could be achieved by using the ENO output from the timer itself.