EN2TR hanged communication

mazacha78

Dear Colleagues.
Two days back I've experienced problem that is described below.
In one of our Facilities we've got redundant PCS / ESD RSLogix5000 system with two independent networks. One dedicated for Process and other for ESD. Both have interconnection module to pass Produced/Consumed tags across. Communication between racks is Device_level ring type of networks with ring Supervisors configured. Currently one is set on redundancy chassis and my first concern is whether this may have caused issue.
The failure happened on one of the ENT2R modules. Fault have caused one of the I/O rack to loose communication, however PLC held the last status of all D/I on that rack. Why? I have no clue.

The displayed message on module showed to reset module which then was done and have cleared the fault and network became healthy again.
I would like to know what could have caused it and what steps to be made to prevent it from reoccurring again.
This is the massage from EN2TR module during the fault: CYCLE POWER TO UNIT: ASSERT IN TASK TNET0 PC=0x002b71b0.