TIA Portal PLCSim works on 315 2 PN CPU's ?

userxyz

Hi All,

Is a 315 2 PN CPU supported in PLCSim Tia Portal V13 ?
Seems that it only works with a 1500 or is that wrong ?

Thanks,

Kind regards,
G

Ow, U can use PLCSim from Simatic for TIA ?

Same as you would for any PLC in Portal. You click the simulate button, then download to it. Portal opens up the new PLCSIM for 1200/1500, and the old PLCSIM for 300/400. Portal essentially freezes while PLCSIM is starting up, and then it will ask you to download to it. When doing the download, you need to select which PLCSIM is your target for the download method.

Note, PLCSIM may not be installed by default, so you might have to install it manually. It should be on the S7 Pro disc though.

installation failed

Hi

I tried to install PlcSim on a VM where TIA is installed. This conflicts and I cannot install PlcSim from simatic when Portal is installed...

Regards
G

Hi

I was able to install after reboot. Thanks.
Tested simulation now with Tia Portal and S7-300 project and works fine like this.

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,
C

Last edited: