Christmas display

Eroc21

I have a micrologix 1100, I need a little help with my logic. So far I have 3 outputs on timers one starting after the other. That part works great, what I can't figure out is how do I get them to reverse the order without them all coming on. Any help would be great thanks.

Instead of individual timers, try using one timer. Have the timer's done bit increment a counter. Use a "Equal" instruction with the counter's accumulated value to turn on and off the lights.
At counter = 1, turn on the first strand.
At counter = 2, turn on the second strand.
At counter = 3, turn on the third strand.
At counter = 4, turn off the third strand.
At counter = 5, turn off the second strand.
At counter = 6, turn off the first strand.

BTW, you're likely to get more responses by posting in the regular area. Many members don't regularly monitor the practice area.

Ok, I'll try an post it again later tonight. That you for your input, I'll try that seems a lot easier than a lot of timers.