panelview plus 1000

shkoko2000

hi all,
i have panelview plus 1000 with ladder logic(L62) at compressor package and i need to install a new chassis at a different place with new ladder logic(also L62 processor) without panelview so i want to build up new displays at the old panel view for the new I/O.
my questions are:
1-can i connect two ladder logic at one panel view?
2-if it is possible,how can i perform this?

Hi

It actually depends on your panel view part number,
As there is a compact version that will only connect to one plc
Post the part number it will be start with 2711P

Donnchadh

Hi

Ok it's easier as you have the full panel view plus terminal
You can setup a second path with in the rs enterprise tab on the project tree
So when you browse for a tag you will (remember to right click and refresh all folders) see two paths

I am not in front of my pc but if you look on this site it has been explained in detail how to set path in rs view me, just do the same for a second path

Donnchadh