VNTC + MD29 Excitation Drive Via AB PLC

alijuda

Dear Friend
I realy needs your help , I have Alstom DC excitation system with VNTC/WNTC+MD29 drive ,we codnt working with Automatic PF correction mode
because we didnt have programming code , but its working normally with mounal mode throgh veriable resistance , I suggested to us ML1400 PLC with analog output instead of veriable resistance for auto-correction PF using Cosphy signal 0..10V as feedback analog input to reach the Motor to desired PF (0.9)

Any help will be highly appresiated

Best Regards
Ali:)šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, Not the way I would like to splash the board, but we are in need of some simple assistance... I have an MD29 card on our Master Drive unit...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradly Signal Conditioner card (931S-B1C6D-DC) hooked up to a strain gauge. The excitation voltage is 10V, the output is 4-20 ma...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a precision 10v or 12v power supply for load cell excitation. It can be either a 120/220VAC input / 10VDC out power...
Replies
Views
Is there any kind of system function or something that stops cyclic interrupt during excitation of some other function. So for example inside fc3...
Replies
Views
What excitation voltages are normally used for resolvers?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom