Don't they think or what?

jvdcande

I've received this PM from balisoni:

balisoni wrote on Today 11:29 AM:
dear sir,

i have a grinding semi automatic machine. & that machine is off last 4 or 5 years. & plc backup battery is not there. can i run the machine. i purchase new battery & installed it.
pls suggest me how i run the machine
if any specific step to plc
pls tell me
regards
lalit bali
My answer to this person is simple:

Sir,

I cannot tell you anything more than rdrast has done in his answer to your thread. That information was totally correct and complete. I have already answered this same question from you in another thread regarding the same question. Since both answers cover about all possible answers to your question, I don't think I can add any information.

Please note that a question in a PM will only get you answers from one single person. Posting this kind of questions on the forum will get you answers from some of the 7740 members of this forum. Which choice do you think gives you the best chance of getting an answer?

Regards,