omron SYSMAC C60K PLC communication cable

hi,

can anybody send me the link for software ?.
the cable i should make is DB25 RS232 CABLE OR CV500-CIF01 toolbus programming cable ? . plz make clear both have 25 pins. ?

Thank You.

can anybody send me the link for software ?.
the cable i should make is DB25 RS232 CABLE OR CV500-CIF01 toolbus programming cable ? . plz make clear both have 25 pins. ?

Thank You.

You would have to purchase the software somewhere. I wouldn't bother with LSS. Look for either Syswin (old) or CX Programmer (new). You may have to contact an Omron distributor.

You're also going to need a Hostlink module as already mentioned. You will not be able to interface to the PLC without it.

Another possible alternative is to reverse engineer the system and install new PLC.

Similar Topics

I have a customer in the Baltimore area with an Omron PLC connected to an old CNC. I will be upgrading the CNC and want to eliminate the Omron by...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a Omron Sysmac C60K that I will be upgrading to an AB SLC 5/04. The problem I have right now is I need to pull out the...
Replies
Views
Hello,I am new to plc`s. I have played with AB plc`s(about 1 year) so i am still wet behind the ears. My problem is a OMRON SYSMAC C60K-CDR-D plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom