TIA link with HMI tags lost ?

userxyz

Hi,

I work in an integrated project with a TP900 panel and a 315 2PN CPU.
In a structured DB I added some adresses. Now when compiling I get errors (Invalid symbol assignment for tag 'STD ...'). I tried to reconnect, but that didn 't do the trick..

Do you guys have an idea ?

Untitled.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
G

Found

Found the problem,
Because the S7 program was not yet compiled and downloaded, the Panel refused to startup.

Regards,
G

The solution from Ta2Mix actually works.
I had many tags with the error - Invalid symbol assignment for tag 'XXX' -

Choosing something greater than 100ms for the cycle time will fix the error.
Then, once compiled without error, it is well possible to fall back to 100ms, and compile again without error.

I have no idea what's happening there....