Allen-Bradly HMI 1211C-T6T emulator

XxLinkxX

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where on AB website I can download their AB C600 color HMI emulator. I cant seem to find it. The model # is 1211C-T6T. Im trying to use an hmi emulator with my plc but not sure if it comes with rs logic 500.

XxLinkxX,

Have you tried your local distributor?

We do not use the C models because they are rated general purpose and do not have a class / div rating.

regards,
james
Hey james, it doesn't matter anyways because AB is discontinuing them next year anyways. I just wanted to test something with that HMI.

Similar Topics

We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am an engineering student who took on a project to design and build a control system for an industrial coffee roaster as my...
Replies
Views
Hai All, We are trying to communicate allen bradley L33-ER processor with Iconics OPC server suite 5.5.Can someone tell me what are steps we need...
Replies
Views
EN2T card is capable of 256 Connection. What exactly a connection means? I am going to use a Generic Module communication with 128bytes input and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom