Uploading / downloading from PanelView 1000e?

russg

Hi,

It's my first time trying to use panel view, although I've touched briefly on RSLogix.

I'm struggling to connect to the panel view. When I try and use RSLinx and the auto detector on DF1 protocol, it says it has connected but doesn't recognise the device.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Russ

Also, when I attempt to do an upload with Panel Builder, it says:

Error (1022) - Target is not an operator terminal

Hi

Also watch the pin out of the cable and there is a key switch in the back you most turn to allow transfer.
It has been a long time but if it's connected to a plc via dh+ watch for the block transfer

Donnchadh

Yes, thanks i've realised I need a through-cable and it did take me a little while to see the key switch on the back. Do you know where I'd get the PanelView 1400e software from? Also i'm trying to communicate with a PanelView 600, but I see the catalog number is not available in PanelBuilder 32. Where do I download different versions to add to the catalog?

The version i'm looking for is:

2711P-T6C5D