FT VantagePoint Directory doesn't appear

Fidel92

Hello everyone!

I'm working right now with FactoryTalk VantagePoint and I'm following a tutorial on making my own Plant. I created folders on the MyEnterprise folder. Now I want to configuer the FTVP Server. on the System>Sources folder on the FactoryTalk Folder i create a new Item, and on the FactoTalk Directory section my Directory host should appear and it doesn't. Can anyone guide me trough this.

It is also strange that on windows>RockwellSoftware->FactoryTalk tools -> the Specify FactorTalk Directory Location Utility doesn't appear :/

Pleas help!

directory.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to use VP Trend on a Client PC. I can bring up the webpage, but I get these 2 different popups when trying to download the...
Replies
Views
When trying to install VantagePoint on the server I get the error SQL Server Connection Test Failed: A connection cannot be made to the database...
Replies
Views
We have a client with 24/7 operations with batch reports that include queries of process values from an FT Historian. They do the reports in SQL...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a FactoryTalk Historian where I've configured some tags to record a couple of signals. This bit works as I check the historical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom