RSLogix 500 comments disapear

bright676

I made a program with comments and symbols and all and down loaded it to my 5/04, but when I look at it online to edit my rungs the comments are not there making it difficult for me to do.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

In RSLogix 500 the comments and symbols are not downloaded to the PLC they are stored only off line. you need to open the project offline and them go online without closing the project that should show the symbols

Similar Topics

Is there a way to do a mass copy of comments and tag names from one program to another? They are 100% identical, one goes online (uploaded from...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a conversion from a SLC to CLX platform. When I run the SLC program through the conversion tool, it combines the address description...
Replies
Views
We have a laptop running RSLogix 500 7.30.00 an RSLinx Lite 2.52 that will not show comments online. The same file will show comments offline...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom