Wonderware Intouch Histdata trend error message

epicnote

Hi All,

I have a problem to export HistData Trend to csv file. When i click "Save to file" button in historical trend window at Windowviewer, i get the error message "START DATE item invalid". Can someone here help me on this issue

Thanks a lot

Have you solved any of the other problems you've posted about? It is considered good practice to say thank you if anyone has helped you solve your problem, as well as bring useful for anyone else reading the thread to know that the advice given may be useful.

Onto this matter. ..The tag associated with the histdata start date doesn't have a value in it which the histdata application recognises as a date. Can you post the script that is executed when you click the save to file button (I trust you know how to open windowmaker and find the script? )