table like Siemens VAT for RSLogix5000

osbourne

hi guys,
please i need to know how edit a table for monitoring a variables in my online project like a VAT in Siemens Step7.
tanks
Diego

Yes it does exist - It is called the Watch Window, I think the short cut is ALT-3, From around version 18 and up you can create quick watch tables and save them within the project.

Yes it does exist - It is called the Watch Window, I think the short cut is ALT-3, From around version 18 and up you can create quick watch tables and save them within the project.

Yes, its certainly closer than the filtered method I offered but I was thinking of the fact that the VAT can be saved to the project. I may be wrong, but I don't know a way to save the watch window to the project.

update: my bad, the help says it can be saved. I'll have to check that out, never looked into it.

Last edited:
Yes, it can be saved, change the watch type from routine to quick watch.
Create your tag list either by typing in the tag or by drag and drop.
Then on the field to the right enter the name you want.
Save the project and it is available for next time.