FT Studio Site Edition V8.0 Historical Trend blank

JaxGTO

I just added a historical trend to my application and cannot get the display to show any data. I did the following to create it:
1. Created a DataLogModel set with the tags I want with a 1 second update time.
2. Made a new window and dropped on a Object/Advanced/Trend
3. Made Data Server "Poll Historical Data"
4. Selected my tags.
5. Added the command "DataLogOn nameofmodel" to my Startup Macro.

But when I go to run, the trend is empty and the value for the tags is empty, not even 0, the box is just empty. But the line does have the tagname.

Do I have to select "Real-Time server" on the trend even though I want to be able to scroll backwards in the history?.

Thanks

Figured it out finally. I have to select Data Log Model before selecting the pens. Ug. You would think when you pick that on the first tab it would select it on the Pen tab..