Error in FactoryTalk about macro

Tan_TAD

Hi all,
I have a question about the macros in FactoryTalk. When I download the runtime file to the PV+ 700 and run the program, every time the panel shows an error “Define PreDisp Display Main [Macro] failed: unable to read the data file”. It seems that the problem comes from the Main page (I have four pages: Main, Main_2, Main_3 and [Alarm] pages), but when I delete the Main page and create a new one, the problem still occurs. After that I search for the macro in the macro tab, but I found nothing. Moreover, I also try to find the problem on the internet, no similar topic is found.
Do you have any idea what is the problem of this?

Thank you in advance

(The picture of error showing in the panel is attached below)

Factorytalk error.JPG

Hi Widelto,
Thank you very much for your reply. I tried to find the macro, but nothing showing in the Macros folder. I am not sure how to find macros in other folders. Please suggest me.
Thanks a lot.

(I added the picture of the inside macros folder)

Macros.jpg

Last edited: