I/O interaction with Ultraware servo

FSITR

Hello,

I am working with an ultraware servo and I would like to interact with the motor by sending a digital signal to specify a velocity profile for the motor (this can be done according to the manual)

however I am relatively new to this topic and I'm unsure if how to proceed, is it a case of connecting to the I/O ports and sending a signal (specified voltage) or what? Any help would be great, or a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Is there any issue introducing wires from a different power supply to my enclosure? Currently, I have an HMI that will be powered by one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to develop an AOI based around Rockwell's PIDE instruction to use in ladder diagrams. The problem I'm running into is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I started my new job at a factory and I found that when I opened the PLC cabinet there are "ABB contactors" that are connected to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Sorry for these basic questions. I'm a traditional structured text programmer who's been asked to take over the PLC and HMI coding here and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Engineers, Hope to get some advice from experts out there. I want to read tag properties ( i.e. description, state etc) in VB script. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom