Counter Reset Issues

Richjr

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an issue with resets working intermittently. I would say that it works 90% of the time, so I'm thinking it could be a scan cycle issue, but I'm not exactly sure how to correct it. Also, I believe I should add a one-shot to this rung so that it doesn't remain true for the entire min of 0500/1700, but that also kind of adds to the confusion since I believe it would be continuously trying to reset for 1 minute. It should be noted that there are quite a few resets on this rung and some will reset when other don't at times. Can anyone shed some light on what I may have done wrong?

Reset Rung.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all Just a quick question for using Rslogix 5000 I'm using a counter up bit with an analog signal (0-10V). When 10V is measured, counter...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a AB Compact logic 1769-L32E controller. I'm wanting to reset a counter at the end of each month. Since the months have different...
Replies
Views
Working on delaying running a program in Fanuc robots by a distance (encoder counter). I can delay the program using the encoder counter but there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom