Automation companies

hello everyone
I'm working for packaging machine manufacturing company.The company is enthusiastic on becoming local distributor of any automation company and meanwhile use its products on packing machines .This company is the main customer of PLCes , AC drivers , Stepper motor drivers ,stepper motors , HMI , power supply , push buttons . i was wondering if you could introduce me famous automation companies and give your suggestion on becoming local distributor of automation companies .
best regards

hello everyone
I'm working for packaging machine manufacturing company.The company is enthusiastic on becoming local distributor of any automation company and meanwhile use its products on packing machines .This company is the main customer of PLCes , AC drivers , Stepper motor drivers ,stepper motors , HMI , power supply , push buttons . i was wondering if you could introduce me famous automation companies and give your suggestion on becoming local distributor of automation companies .
best regards

Typically machine manufacturing and automation distribution are not mixed in the same company. You're saying you want to pick up some really good lines? Get in line. Without a proven track record and substantial distribution base, no one will look at you twice unless you're in an area where there is no current distribution.

ABB has the machinery drives and automation solutions in one company. after purchasing Baldor they now even have motion, and a distribution system that is nation wide.

OP is in northwestern Iran, which makes importing of industrial automation equipment a lot more complex than it is in an open market like the USA or the EU.