C200HE omron with IND320 mettler toledo

ajay34

hell all...

i have a small project going on whereby it was install working for weighing hooper and loaded to truck (tanker) ..

problem is the selection is by using kepypad and it been very trouble some
to select via keypad from IND320 ..some mistake always done by loader (operator)..i was given this task to add at selection of button .

i had read and avise as well to use pc much easy.but than it not agree from managemt ..i do know IND320 can used r232 connect with pc.and i also go thru the manual to find if i can add option card but fail..

i m seeking advise ..is it possiable toadd analog card to c200he and add button for selection ..and by write a program to plc .it will send the selected
weigh to MT and start weighing ..

my meaning 3 button as for 3mt ,2mt and 500mt.and connect to plc c200he
which later send the data to weighing IND 320 .connect via r232.

management not all me to use pc for select and it not allow to change the plc as well..

any advise :geek::geek::geek:

i m using c200he cpu 42..omron model

thank you for the link..
by the way ..can i use c200h-asc 02 ..i was read manual and see this it seem like r232 card
but slot at i/o rack.seem not really sure about it ..
can i some hint or advise ..on this so that i could use this to com with scael indicator

is it possiable if i add asco2 card to plc slot and add button for selection ..and by write a program to plc .it will send the selected
weigh to MT and start weighing ..

my meaning 3 button as for 3mt ,2mt and 500mt.and connect to plc c200he
which later send the data to weighing IND 320 .connect via r232.